CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Cant Wait!!


I was applying makeup when i saw xeeks blog.......Guys i cant wait till xeeko ramazan special.............shes gonna update her blog each and evry day!!!!!!so please checkout www.xeeeko.blogspot.com......


AND I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY XEEKO!!!


5 things i hate.........

1-ofcourse everyone hates too much homework and stress

2-a world without friends

3-Some classmates

4-My hairstyle

5-Catss....and ofcourse Rumbusthans......


5 things i love..........

1-Cell phone

2-TV

3-Parents..well i do love them...

4-My feelings

5-All of my friends..which includes you guys tooo...



I would like to tagg......um..well.lets see....Rifu...and Asif



Thats alll..........................................

0 shweet comments: