CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

ь.dαу мαиіα


YIPEE!! ITS BIRTHDAY MANIA!!!

First of all Muuthi happy birthday!!have a blast!!Secondly happy birthday shahaa diary gurl!!

Thirdly

.. Happy birthday to all of yu who are celebrating yur birthdaY ..


C
REATED A POOEM THINGY FOR YU GUYZ:

We know that we will make it through,
And see you at the end.
So, again, I'll say this, until that day,
I will be yur friend, and we will oneday meet again.
the day yull be reborn
Happy birthday my dearest Fwiend!! XD

isnt the poem awesome???!!????kewl huh???!!!

Awkiz so bye and keep on celebrating birthdayz!!!take gud care and tommorrow back to skul tehe XD

8 shweet comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute poem! =)
thankew =)
ily <3

Biker Gurl said...

welcomex

ily too <3

Anonymous said...

yeah.. The poem was sho sweet.. Thanks so so much..

Biker Gurl said...

welcomex hehe

DarkCasanova said...

kwl poem :)

Biker Gurl said...

le thankx

The Shadowrunner said...

Biker Gurl, huh?. hehehe, well, I came here looking for advice.

Would I need to worry much if I was going to put rocket propulsion (no fuel tanks, just a burst of speed for desperate actions) on my bike?.

Sorry for the random question, but your name made me think you'd know about stuff like this.

Biker Gurl said...

LOL