CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

me nd pwincey forevah



so...???aww soo howzz yu guyz?????wel wel... i jst got a pwince..nd its been 4 monthzZz since me nd my pwince have been together!!

Well its soo easy to live with lurve instead of living without lurve.i swear i cant live without him now.Well if he left me i would just die!!

Wel i just got addicted to the pic above!!its soo romantice nd it reminds me of the time he holded my hand for the first time really ...

my hand was hel
t by him in the same positiion same structer XP XP wel soo guyz cya again in blogsphere bye for now!

5 shweet comments:

Mike Abraham said...

it happens in love dr.. hehe..

DarkCasanova said...

well good for u!!! :D be happy alwax ok!!

Biker Gurl said...

thankeww

Anonymous said...

Im so happy for ya.. Always be happy.. =D

Biker Gurl said...

hehe thankz shaha